FINANCIAL INSTITUTION PARTNERS
Financial institutions are vital partners in providing Earn to Learn FL™ savings accounts to low and moderate income families. Financial institutions hold the accounts and bring their experience in the financial world to the partnership. A community-focused attitude on the part of the financial institution benefits all parties. Specifically, partnering with a financial institution provides the following:
- No minimum balance or monthly fees on Earn to Learn FL™ savings accounts
- Online channels that are accessible to the target populations of the program
- Mail-in, direct-deposit, and mobile banking capability
- Assurance that Earn to Learn FL™ program procedures are followed
- Monthly or quarterly statements to both Earn to Learn FL™ staff and the Earn to Learn FL™ saver
The following financial institution partners are currently holding Earn to Learn FL student savings accounts:
Our Financial Institution Partners
Vantage West is Southern Arizona’s largest credit union, serving members across Arizona via branches and online channels. Vantage West is dedicated to their mission of earning and rewarding member loyalty by creating value and investing in communities, so all can thrive.
Synovus humble beginnings date back to a Georgia textile mill and a simple act of kindness. From helping businesses across three different centuries to financing modern corporate expansions to cheering for the hometown football team every Friday night, we’ve always been proud to be part of our community.