Treasurer, Nominating Committee Chair, Finance Committee Chair, Planned Giving Council
Lisa M. Simington, CFP
Executive Vice President - Head of Wealth Management & Hawthorn Family Office, Florida Region
“I couldn’t be more proud of the great work that the Women’s Foundation of Southwest Florida does to help women and girls in our community. Programs such as providing loans for small businesses, matching savings for education and providing matching grants for nonprofits are excellent examples of ways we are helping elevate and directly impact women and girls in Southwest Florida. BNY Mellon Wealth Management is both proud and honored to be a partner and excited for the continued growth and impact this organization is having on our community.”
Lisa Simington is the Regional President for BNY Mellon Wealth Management in its West Florida region covering offices from Orlando to Naples. In this role, she manages all new business development, portfolio management, trust administration, estate planning and private banking activities within the region. Lisa joined BNY Mellon in 2009 and initially managed the Private Banking business for the southeast, covering Florida and Georgia.
Lisa has over 25 years experience in financial services including most notably time with both Wells Fargo f/k/a Wachovia and Goldman Sachs. During her tenure at Wachovia, Lisa held numerous leadership positions in both Florida and Georgia covering several lines of business, including Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, and Credit/Risk Management. Her last position was as Head of the Wealth Management division in Georgia. After leaving Wachovia in 2006, Lisa joined Goldman Sachs and relocated with a team of professionals from her former firm. Together, they were responsible for delivering comprehensive investment management services to high net worth individuals, families, and foundations with investable assets generally of $10 million or more. Lisa lives in both Naples and Tampa with her husband and 4 children.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Florida
Certifications & Licenses
- Certified Financial Planner®
- FINRA Series 7, 66, 3 securities licenses
- Straz Performing Arts Center- Tampa, Board of Trustees
- USF Muma College of Business, Executive Advisory Council
- Tampa General Hospital, Women’s Leadership Council
- Women’s Foundation of Southwest Florida- Naples, Board Member and Treasurer
- American Cancer Society – Naples, Board Member
- American Red Cross- Naples, Board Member & Tiffany Circle Member
- International Women’s Forum, Suncoast Council
- Leadership Tampa Bay, class of 2009
Awards and Accomplishments
- 2016 Tampa Bay Business Journal Business Woman of the Year Finalist
- 2017 Chair-person of the American Cancer Society’s Cattle Baron’s Ball, Tampa.