The Earn to Learn FL Near Peer Coach for Postsecondary Success team is with you every step of the way! We know you have questions and we have answers for you.
Why this matters: Getting answers to your questions will help you avoid costly mistakes and keep you on track to graduate from college on time, career ready, and free of student debt.
Remember, it’s normal to have questions and encounter speed bumps, but that’s why we made this blog– to help you get connected to the campus resources that can make navigating those speed bumps easier. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help figuring out where to turn! No question is too big or too small!
Here are some questions so that we can help you get the best start:
- Have you prepared a budget for college expenses?
- Do you have transportation to college?
- Do you know what to pack if you are living on campus?
- Do you have a meal plan set up?
- Are you registered for classes?
- Did you get all of the classes needed for the next semester?
- Have you received your financial aid package information?
- Do you know the payment deadline before your classes get dropped?
Questions? Contact your Earn to Learn FL Near Peer Success Coach for assistance to answer any of the questions above or ask other questions.
Stay informed: Earn to Learn FL Matched Savings for Education Scholars, Near Peer Success Coaches, and alumni, stay connected to our blog at www.earntolearnfl.org/blog.
Earn to Learn FL is here to help you be successful on your pathway to complete your education on time, career ready, and free of student debt.